There are not many of us around – who actually love estate planning and commercial agreements…but we do, and we are looking for an exceptional team member to step into the shoes of one of our team who is moving overseas.
The position is for a 1-3 PAE lawyer with experience in estate planning, estate administration, commercial structuring, tax, superannuation and/or property law. We offer an above market remuneration package which is based on experience and capacity. We proactively evolve packages according to lawyer output and professional growth.
We are ideally looking for a 1-3 PAE lawyer and pay mid-tier packages based on experience. We value degree work in tax, succession, business structures and other commercial courses as well as experience in IT and legal software.
If you are a newly admitted solicitor who has worked as an estate and/or commercial paralegal or legal secretary for at least 2 years – we want to hear from you! If you are currently a sole practitioner and overwhelmed, we welcome you to contact us; we were there once and know the value of a team to inspire.
- Are a smallish team of dedicated professionals who each love our practice areas;
- Have an admin team however are organised, capable and self-managing;
- Have a flat management structure – and everyone gets in and just gets the work done;
- We love technology and try to simplify our day by creating systems and workflows;
- Have an HR manager who keeps us in check with “de-stressing” requirements because we are huge on work life balance;
- Discourage any engagement on the weekends as we believe we can be lawyers and have a life too;
- Work hard during the day when we are at work and leave at 5pm unless there is something urgent;
- Love to have team time and do out of office events whenever we can; and
- Love law and invest in technology to support our learning; CPD is only the start.
If you are looking for a career change in 2019, we want to hear from you. Your application should include:
2. Transcripts from university studies;
3. A writing sample comprising of a letter of advice, research paper or similar non-precedent type document; and
4. A description of your ideal position with salary packaging.
Applications close on 31 January 2019. Please submit all materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and submit using our online form below. For a confidential conversation, contact Office Manager Vicki Baker on 07 5574 3560. All applicants will be responded to.