Colin Long (“File Master” as he is affectionately referred to is in charge of filing and general administration tasks.. As one of the originating members of the crew, he is well known by our clients for his sense of humour and antics.
Colin “retired” to office administration after a career in construction and the trades. In his role as “File Master”, he supports the solicitors and administration team in a variety of ways, including:
- maintenance and oversight of the filing system;
- archiving and management of securities;
- file management tasks, including preparing files for court appearances and preparing documents for briefs and disclosures;
- lodging of documents at court;
- attending settlements for conveyance matters; and
- general office assistance and administration, including general office maintenance (he yields an accurate hammer and can re-organise an office in record breaking speed).
Colin is a perfectionist and continually plans and implements improvements in Nautilus’ systems. Colin is always ready to help, and is the greatest ally of the team during a rush project or emergency. He also has qualifications in neck massage…a skill that does not go unnoticed in a law practice!
If you need someone to cheer you up, give Colin a call. He keeps us in stitches with his jokes, and organised with his systems. He can be contacted by telephoning (07) 5574 3560, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.