Boutique law firms may be on almost every corner on the Gold Coast, but if you are seeking a career in law, rather than just a job, we encourage you to consider Nautilus Law Group.
We partner with our clients to give them the legal advice best suited for them.
We specialise in Commercial Law, Succession and Estate Planning, Property, Body Corporate, Conveyancing, SMSF and Tax Law.
We know that our clients need sound and pragmatic legal advice, and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and dedicated lawyers, to our Gold Coast team.Our legal team are from all over the world and from different backgrounds; it is this diversity that allows us to collaborate effectively and respectfully to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
In the progression of your legal career with Nautilus Law Group, may see you specialise in:
- Wills and Estates;
- Business and Wealth Structuring;
- Commercial Law;
- Succession Planning Static Administration; and/or
As an experienced Lawyer, your learning journey will not stop the moment you are admitted to practice. Though our work-life balance is important to us and you will regularly see an empty office at 6pm, we are all voracious readers and learners.
We work independently in large part, but always with the mindset of a team and, as a team, we problem solve, we plan and we share in the rewards. We also have a flat management structure, because each of us appreciates that no one is more or less important to our success or failure.
Our paralegals are the lynchpins of Nautilus. As we grow, we will continue to hire outstanding paralegals and maintain an open-door policy.
An Outstanding Paralegal to us will have the filling skills:
- Phenomenal writing skills – punctuation, spelling, structure and grammar;
- Accurate mathematical skills – we thought this was the norm in our profession, it’s not;
- Confident and strength in dealing with the natural stresses of our busy office;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – you need to teach us, not the other way around
- Organisational obsession – you’d be expected to comply with the key date and diaries system to ensure that we cannot waste
- Able to productively communicate time lines, project scope and budget;
- Superhero assimilation learning skills – we won’t always have time to show you the same thing twice so we need you to get it and find answers to problems. We try but aren’t always the best teachers;
- Ability to laugh, even when you want to cry occasionally because working in law may be easy but being exceptional in law is NOT!
Legal Support and Professional Staff
We seek highly motivated and dedicated individuals to be a part of our legal support team.
Whether you are a legal secretary, receptionist, a master at filing or bookkeeper, our support team are as driven as the rest of our office. You don’t need to be fully qualified but you do need to be 100% committed to being the best ‘you’ you can be. We will encourage you, train you and help you reach your potential and offer a work environment that is collaborative and supportive.
Our whole team are vital to the success of Nautilus and are offered a challenging career with opportunities for development and growth, tailored to your individual career path.
We recognise the importance of being guided by a common belief and our our culture is underpinned by strong organisational values that drive the way we relate to one another, how we work with clients and how we add value to our community.
Put simply, our goal is to create a genuinely collaborative environment, which makes coming to work an enjoyable experience.